Spongebob Coloring Pages
Spongebob coloring pages are as fun as the cartoon itself! Click on your favorite spongebob coloring page, download it and then color it as you want! Show us how well you color by sending us your best work. We’d love to see it 🙂 Remember, our printable coloring sheets are all free!
Spongebob Coloring Pages Spark Creativity in Children
Spongebob has a special place in the hearts of both children and adults. Coloring pages featuring Spongebob and all of his friends can help spark some holiday fun for young and old alike. There are many festive Spongebob coloring pages, including ones with Santa Spongebob, Spongebob and his friends decorating a Christmas tree. Your child will have the time of his life coloring these and other coloring pages featuring the beloved Spongebob cast.
Children adore watching the Spongebob cartoon because he is guaranteed to crack a smile on somebody’s face and so will Sponge Bob coloring sheets. Spongebob and the other characters, Patrick, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward are all very exceptional characters in that they all play different lifestyle roles on the show.
By watching the show, kids are able to get a taste of all of the different lifestyles that people/animals/characters live in. You can find Spongebob coloring books online and in the store. Having a few of these on hand will help the holidays be special to your younger guests. The Spongebob coloring books do not need to be holiday themed; however, it helps add to the festivities.
Now lets get to know Who’s Spongebob and his friends:
– SpongeBob is a sea sponge who lives with his pet snail, Gary, in a fully furnished, two bedroom pineapple in the town of Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob’s dream in life is to be the ocean’s definitive fry cook, and thanks to his job flipping Krabby Patties at the Krusty Krab, he lives that dream every day. In this SpongeBob coloring page you will see this silly guy dancing with a candy cane.
SpongeBob is as hopeful and earnest as a sea-dwelling sponge gets, but he can’t seem to avoid getting himself, and usually everyone else around him, into trouble. While trying too hard, he tends to do things wrong…really wrong…which usually spells “disaster”. Yet, SpongeBob’s always looking on the bright side of life; and in this Sponge Bob coloring page you will see the bright side too.
– Patrick Star and Spongebob Squarepants have been best friends for quite a long time. Since they have been friends for a very long time, it is really expected that they would go and do activities together. When the two of them are together, nothing seems to be impossible and do expect them to come across with trouble as they really have wild imaginations and are very hungry for adventure.
– Pearl Krabs is an adopted daughter of Mr Eugene H. Krabs and her mother is a sperm whale. She has a blonde hair which is always arranged in ponytail, has big blue eyes and a rectangular large head. She is a popular student in school and enjoys the company of her friends. You can normally see her going to the malls to shop, talk about other people and is keeping a good reputation as the coral of the school.
Pearl is the only daughter of Mr. Krabs that is why she is a very spoiled brat. Mr. Krabs always try to please her and always follow the demands of his daughter. Know more about Pearl Krabs while you color her in this coloring page.
– Squidward Tentacles is a friend of Spongebob Squarepants. He has a large nose, bluish skin and lives between Patrick Star and Spongebob Squarepants’s residences. Squidward works for Mr. Krabs and is a cashier at the Krusty Krab to which he hates his position. Although Spongebob and Squidward are friends, Squidward hates Spongebob because he founds him annoying and he thinks he is more mature than that of Spongebob. No matter how downer he is, Squidward also has his own hobbies. His hobbies include: listening to jazz, making sculptures, playing the clarinet, suntanning and painting.
– Gary the Snailfish is one of Spongebob’s friends and is included as the main characters of the cartoon series. Gary is not just his friend but he is Spongebob’s pet as well. He is inlove with Squidward’s snail named Snelly.
– Patrick Star is SpongeBob SquarePants’s bestfriend in an animated cartoon character in a series shown in Nickelodeon. He does not have any backbone and is a pink, friendly, plum sea star with good intentions. Just like Spongebob, Patrick also loves the Barnacle Boy and Mermaid Man. Moreover, Patrick loves to eat especially if it’s cheese and ice cream.
Though Patrick is SpongeBob’s bestfriend, he is still jealous of Spongebob. He wants to be just like Spongebob who wins a lot of awards. His jealousy has made him, at some point in time, imitate everything that Spongebob does just so he would get the award that Spongebob usually gets.
– Mr. Krabs’s arch-rival “Sheldon” Plankton is a little microbe with a big attitude problem and Spong Bob’s friend. proprietor of the rival restaurant, The Chum Bucket, Plankton’s only objective in life is to steal Krabs’s secret Krabby Patty recipe. Then he can steal away The Krusty Krabs’s customers as well. Well you don’t have to steal this Plankton and SpongeBob coloring page.
Plankton knows nothing about preparing food and as a result The Chum Bucket’s menu (consisting mostly of chum products) is awful. Plankton rarely has a customer, but he’s a malicious little fellow who never gives up. Plankton’s companion is his computer wife. You can have some fun with this little guy when you get a Plankton and SpongeBob coloring page.
– SpongeBob finds his friend Squidward’s grumpiness part of his charm, knowing that deep down Squid’s got a first-class heart and likes to have fun, Squidward just doesn’t know it!
Squidward is a noisy stick-in-the-mud; a self-centered snob who imagines himself to be classy and talented, but he’s rather average and untalented. He’s jealous, especially of his classy and successful nemesis, Squilliam Fancyson. He’s quick to anger and just about all annoys him. The Krusty Krab annoys him. Mr. Krabs annoys him. But most of all, SpongeBob annoys him, almost 24 hours a day. Color a smile on him when you color Squidward and SpongeBob coloring page.
– Sandy Cheeks is SpongeBob’s friend and a squirrel from the great state of Texas. Since she is a land-based, oxygen breathing type, she lives in a large, glassed-in, underwater home in Bikini Bottom known as the “Treedome”, where she invents amazing devices and performs breathtaking experiments.
Sandy is one smart squirrel but is also into extreme sports, surfing and most of all … ka-ra-te! SpongeBob is her favorite sparring partner. She loves Texas and misses it on occasion, but not enough to leave her new home and new pals! You won’t want to quit coloring these Sandy Cheeks and SpongeBob coloring sheets either.
– Patrick Star is a sea star who is SpongeBob’s best friend and neighbor. He lives under a rock and favors bright trunks as his attire. Patrick is not the brightest sea star in the ocean, although he did attend community college, we’re not sure what he studied. His attention span has been clocked at .02 seconds.
His preferred activities include sleeping, catching jellyfish, napping, blowing bubbles, snoozing and eating ice cream. The last time we checked he did not have a job. As SpongeBob’s closest pal, Patrick is always offering his advice and encouragement as they embark on various adventures.
– Mr. Krabs is SpongeBob’s boss and the owner of The Krusty Krab, home of the tasty Krabby Patty. Nobody’s cheaper or greedier or prouder of it.
Krabs still has the original penny he ever earned and all his savings is stashed in his mattress. Mr. Krabs likes SpongeBob because he’s willing to work long hours for little pay, and has rarely taken him under his claw (especially if there is personal financial gain involved). The only thing that has more control over Mr. Krabs than money is his teenage daughter, Pearl, who just happens to be a whale. Have fun with this Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob coloring page.
Holidays can make children feel anxious and nervous. It is a time of excitement and a little bit of mystery. You can help calm their nerves and look forward to the holidays by allowing them to color their favorite characters enjoying the holidays. If it is too cold outside and you have a lot of holiday activities, such as wrapping presents and mailing Christmas cards, you need to keep you children busy. Spongebob coloring sheets will help keep your little ones happy and inspired while you handle the not so fun things surrounding the holidays. Set up an activity and craft center to keep them busy. Coloring pages offer a great way to minimize noise and maximize creativity.
If children will be visiting you over the holidays, have a variety of coloring pages, markers and crayons available to help keep them entertained. Once the children have completed their activities, you can display their work in a prominent location in your home. This will help smaller children feel a part of the festivities. You could even offer a treat to every child that completes a coloring page.
Many people find it difficult to include small children in holiday gatherings. However, with a handy supply of markers, crayons, colored pencils and coloring pages on hand, you can keep the little munchkins busy while you enjoy some grown-up time.
Keep a variety of crafting supplies, such as ribbons, glue, glitter and other embellishments handy to help young artists create their masterpiece. With these supplies and a little direction, your kids will spend hours at their craft table making beauty. Begin looking today to find the best Spongebob pictures and coloring pages to help spark your child’s creativity and make this holiday season unforgettable.
« Back to Home